Wednesday 15 February 2012

A new look for ... February

You've no idea how long it took me to create this new look for my blog. The old one was fine and rather cosy with its jolly picture and bright colours. It did look a bit dated though so I set myself the task this week of creating something a bit more grown up.

Given the title of my blog it seemed obvious that I should take a photo for the header lying on the floor below our wall of bookshelves.








It took ages to get the shelf lined up more or less straight in the picture. And even longer to work out how to stop the template creating a mad tiled effect all over the top of the page.

I also had to resist the temptation to start reading all the books I'd pulled out so that they were visible from below.

All in all it was a pretty pleasant way to spend a wet afternoon. Back to work today though.


No comments:

Post a Comment